Translate

Search This Blog

Saturday, April 1, 2017

toqger review

You're reading that title right, for the longest time ever of me ranting, hating and even saying this is quite possibly one of if not THE WORST Super Sentai series that I have ever seen it’s finally time for me to talk about Ressha Sentai ToQGer and explain why it’s not only overrated but also is just poor and downright awful it is.

Episode 1: "Let's Go on the Express Ressha"
Right SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. And really that's all I need to say. OK it's April fools day and I needed something since I had nothing else for this week and the Ryuki review won't be up till next Monday. No clue what will be up the week after that but yeah small little update from me here and we'll enjoy the rest of your day.

Come back for updates, Like me on Facebook, Follow me on Twitter, Subscribe to the Otaku-Sentai Digirangers Youtube Channel, And have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment