Translate

Search This Blog

Monday, April 21, 2014

S.H. Figuarts Kamen Rider Ryugen Official Release

Pictures from Tokunation

Today it has been FINALLY (I BEEN WAITING FOR SO LONG TO BE HONEST RIGHT NOW) that that S.H. Figuarts Kamen Rifer Ryugen has been announce and will be a mass release and will be for 3800 Yen- $38.00 U.S. Dollars and will be available in August. This has been in wait for a long time because almost all of the other Gaim Figuarts has been announce and this Figuart he is now been announce even tho this rider was like the 4th rider to appear in the show, and I HAVE BEEN A BIG FAN OF THIS CHARTER (without giving away too much he has so much charter to him) AND NOW HIM GETTING ANNOUNCE THIS IS JUST EXCITING. He comes with his main weapon the Budou Ryuhou and his motif is Chinese theme, and again I am so glad he is announce.

Come back for updates, Like me on Facebook, Follow me on Twitter, subscribe to my YouTube Chanel, subscribe to my Blog, and have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment