Translate

Search This Blog

Friday, May 30, 2014

S.H. Figuarts Akaranger official release


 
 
 
Sources
It has been months since the last Sentai Figuarts has been anounce but finally here a new Sentai release Akaranger from Himitsu Sentai Goranger which will be release in Setember for $45.00. Like I Said it has been forever since a Sentsi Figuart has been anounce and from what i heard Tigeranger would be the last Senati Figuart their would be but now they are making a Figuart of the first Sentai their was Goranger. He comes with his Silver Shot Gun, Red Bute Staff, Birdie belt rockets and bomb ball effect part from the "Goranger Storm" finall attack and Bluefin has announce that they will release it.


Come back for updates, Like me on Facebook, Follow me on Twitter, subscribe to my YouTube Chanel, subscribe to my Blog, and have a nice day.




No comments:

Post a Comment