Translate

Search This Blog

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Impordent Update 5-29-14: 2014 the Summer of Reviewing

Hello everyone if you could tell by the tittle I am officially off for the summer now and because of school I have not been able to do a lot of things with my blog but now that I am off from school I can now stat doing more things for my blog. First from my back log of things I have I have a bunch of stuff that needs to be review (which is why I have the tittle Summer of Reviewing) but I am putting some news and new Figuarts releases that popped upped while I was not doing any blog work. First up the rest of the Digimon Fusion episode the rest of the episodes for season 1 are up and I will reviews the rest of them and also ironically Digimon Fusion episodes will start showing on NickToons, so I will work my way up to do reviews on them, next up is I will be doing a first reaction review on Pokémon Mega Evolution Episode 1, I been looking forward to this since this was announce and the best part I get to see the dub too, also I may or may not put a video up for my thoughts on the new Godzilla movie that has been release. Some time I will be doing a review on the Guyver OVA because I found out their is an Guyver OVA. And finally my normal series reviews and the 2 I have planed are Denji Sentai Megaranger and also Digimon Data Squad/ Digimon Savers (Which ever name you prefer.

Next I will be doing some new toy reviews like the Shoutmon Battle Mike which I have already posted on my Chanel (link to see it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46WPFczee4I) and the Godzilla and Muto 2 pack set because Godzilla 2014 is out. and the final thing for toy reviews is a the Kamen Rider Den-O Belt with a new Demo Video by me just because I have it so I might as well reviews it.

Now some more impotent things by my this year I am going to Phoenix Comic Con with a friend of mine and this is also my first Con I will ever go to and I am excited to because I will get to meet Austin St. John in person which is just awesome. And Now time for the big one when June 21 is here it will be my  blog's 1 year anniversary and I am excited for that and I will basically just a recap of what I have done since I began my blog and also I might do an Q&A if enough people ask me things so if you have a Question about my blog or me in general I will answer it. but I will let you all know that on June 10th I will being going on an trip for family reasons and between June 5th-10th I will not be home and not doing any blog work.
 
Come back for updates, Like me on Facebook, Follow me on Twitter, subscribe to my YouTube Chanel, subscribe to my Blog, and have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment