Translate

Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

S.H. Figuarts Mega Man Zero offical release

 
 

 
 
Sources

Some very awesome news to report today with the official release of S.H. Figuarts Mega Man Zero which is planed to be release October for $50.00 as a Tamashii Web Exclusive. Now theirs something I have to say now, I'm a HUGE fan of the Mega Man Zero series and I could say how much awesome to this series their is like story, the boss fights, the designs, and much more I could go one for a long time on how much love I have for this game. He comes with his signature weapon the Burst ShotShield Boomerang, Triple Rod, and finally with the Z Saber, no word if Blue Fin will be getting the rights to get this figure like the other Mega Man Figures so far.
Come back for updates, Like me on Facebook, Follow me on Twitter, subscribe to my YouTube Chanel, subscribe to my Blog, and have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment