Translate

Search This Blog

Thursday, May 29, 2014

S.H. Figuarts Kamen Rider Gaim Kachidoki Arms official release

 
 

 
Sources
 
Kamen Rider Gaim midseason upgrade is now confirmed for the S.H. Figuarts treatment with S.H. Figuarts Kamen Rider Gaim Kachidoki Arms release September for about $51.00. Kachidoki Arms is basically the Chuck Norris Arms, with this he is super badass and powerful he makes everyone his bitch, I mean he even took down 3 Sweka arms like they were nothing, and the best part he is not a Tamashii Web exclusive. He comes with his Kachidoki Lock Seed, Kachidoki Bata (Flags), DJ Gun, and a reissue of his Musou Saber which he can combine with the DJ Gun.
 
Come back for updates, Like me on Facebook, Follow me on Twitter, subscribe to my YouTube Chanel, subscribe to my Blog, and have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment