Translate

Search This Blog

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Figma Guyver Official Release


Sources Firestarter blog

Some time ago an atical said that the Figma Guyver will be Release some time in November for $50.00. The Guyver 1 unite is controled by Sho Fukamachi who 1 day walking home from school got the GUyver armor and was given the Power of the Guyver. The Figure comes with a Figma Stage, different amount of hands including hands for his Pressure Cannon, his High Frequency Wave-Vibration Swords, a Guyver 1 unite, and also chest pieces for his Mega Smasher. Also if you Pre-order it from an online shop you will get an Diorama stage. THis is looking to be an great looking figure and i will defenlty review this figure when ever I get my hands on it.

Come back for updates, Like me on Facebook, Follow me on Twitter, subscribe to my YouTube Chanel, subscribe to my Blog, and have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment