Translate

Search This Blog

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Kamen Rider Ryugen Final form









Pictures from TokuNation 
 
With Kamen Rider Gaim almost ending we get some final scanes for almost the end of the show and Kamen Rider Ryugen get's an final form called Yomotsu Heguri Arms which is like Blood Orange arms combine with both the body of Budou Arms and the head of Kiwi arms and also the axe of Redyue. Now this has the word Yomotsu Heguri is a refence to the japinese word of dead food and also from other sources I head it slowly drain the life of who ever use it. Gaim is almos ending and their will be plenty of time to see this suit in action.
 
Come back for updates, Like me on Facebook, Follow me on Twitter, subscribe to my YouTube Chanel, subscribe to my Blog, and have a nice day.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment