Translate

Search This Blog

Saturday, January 10, 2015

Digimon Adventure Tag and Crests Anniversary 15th addition

Sources HeroTaku
A big part of Digimon Adventure has always been the Tags and Crests there was 1 toy Ver. that never made it to America i assume and was Japan exclusive to my knowledge http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p142/celestial_sacred/AdventureCrests.jpg, there have also been a lot of prop makes that have done replicas of this and sold them on eBay, and now with Tri coming soon there is now a new toy done by Premium Bandai. All the info that is given is that this is priced at $50.00 and will have a preorder starting January 21 and will be release in June. More info on this and Tri will be given when new info is release.

Come back for updates, Like me on Facebook, Follow me on Twitter, subscribe to my YouTube Chanel, subscribe to my Blog, and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment