Translate

Search This Blog

Friday, March 18, 2016

Kamen Rider Amazons + Amazon Driver

Sources: Tokunation


Kamen Rider Amazons
Last week I reported that the next Super Hero Year film will involve Kamen Rider Amazon, at the time their was only a silhouette of Kamen Rider Amazon in a updated suit. And now 1 week latter we have new images of both Riders, and yes BOTH RIDERS! in the New Kamen Rider Amazon movie we have Kamen Rider Amazon Alpha and Kamen Rider Amazon Omega, Alpha is Red and Omega is the Green. NOW FUN FACT, Alpha design is based off the  S.I.C. Hero Saga Kamen Rider Pre Amazon design. and since i am talking about design I should give my thoughts in them, both are nice but Omega looks more alien then amazon but still cool. now this movie will be release as a  net series on AMAZON PRIME.

Sources: Tokunation


1000103417 1
Now also on the subject of Amazon Premium Bandai  has now listed a brand new DX Amazon Drive which is a updated Ver. of the original driver just with a lot more black and mechanic parts on it. This is priced at $80.00 more info will appear on April 1st and shipped out August. Now since I have free time to speak some time on this, like why is Amazon the next ones to get the Super hero Year treatment I mean their is still like V3, Rider Man, and X (and especially Nigo with like these 2 being new actors, oh wait I remember Kamen Rider Nigo is basically like Bulbasaur, forever forgotten). Nothing else on this show as of yet but stay tune for when new info hits about the new Kamen Rider Amazon Net Series. 


Come back for updates, Like me on Facebook, Follow me on Twitter, subscribe to the Otaku-Sentai Digiranger YouTube Channel, and have a nice day 

No comments:

Post a Comment