Translate

Search This Blog

Thursday, August 15, 2013

2014 Super Sentai Rumors

First thank you JEFusion for the picture (NOTE THIS IS NOT THE OFFICIAL PICTURE OF NEXT YEARS SENTAI JUST A PICTURE FROM JEFUSION). since Kyoryuger is now half way over now their are rumors around about the next Super Sentai. From what is going on and what i hear it will be half animal faces and half veachel like Engine Sentai GO-onger. And this will be the 6th Animal Theme sentai as I call it, the first was Taiyo Sentai Sun Vulcan, 2nd Choujuu Sentai Liveman, 3rd Seijuu Sentai Gingaman, 4th Hyakujuu Sentai Gaoranger, and finally 5th Juken Sentai Gekiranger. The reason I know why the are
 going this why is this link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awyF8vNkVjk in the first few minutes. For me I want a bug theme Sentai but lets hope it is something worth watching.
UPDATES 

Come back for updates fallow me on twitter, like me on Facebook, and have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment