Translate

Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

S.H. Figuarts Kamen Rider Kuuga Renewal preview

SHFiguarts Kamen Rider Kuuga Renewal Reveal
Sources TokuNation
 
The next newest instilment for Kamen Rider Shinkoccho Seihou Figuarts is here and it is My Favorite Kamen Rider from my Favorite Kamen Rider show of all time Kamen Rider Kuuga. I make it no secret that Kuuga is my favorite Kamen Rider there is and I ‘am happy he is getting the Renewal treatment. It has been years since the original Kuuga Figuarts been release (probably one of the first ones there is) and set date of April 2015 for $54.00 (Hey my birthday is that month) and this will be shown a preview at Tamashii Nations 2014 event at the end of 2014, more new info on this will added when it is given.
 
Come back for updates, Like me on Facebook, Follow me on Twitter, subscribe to my YouTube Chanel, subscribe to my Blog, and Kuuga thumbs up to all of you my fellow Toku friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment