Translate

Search This Blog

Monday, August 8, 2016

Joshua Seth is back as Tai in Digimon TRI

Sources: awn.com

YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YYYYYYYEEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!
I WAS RIGHT! I WAS ABSOLUTELY RIGHT THIS WHOLE TIME! I SO KNEW THAT JOSHUA SETH WOULD COME BACK FOR TRI DAY FUCKING 1, AND LOOK AT ME NOW I WAS RIGHT, I WAS RIGHT FROM THE VERY START, HAPPY DAYS HAPPY FUCKING DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!

SO... UM.... any ways. Today it was announce from AWN.com that Joshua Seth would come back and reprise his role as Tai in the Digimon Tri movies, which I have called ever since the beginning when the first bit of the Tri dub news was announce which i gotta say this is like the best news since Joshua Seth made Tai. I mean his voice is like the only one I could imagination because it is a perfect role for the guy and really i just picture anyone else doing the role. and this really is just the best news that their is. ALSO LIKE we have Cherami Leigh as Biyomon as well but I don't know her to well so sry, 

Come back for updates, Like me on Facebook, Follow me on Twitter, subscribe to the Otaku-Sentai Digiranger YouTube Channel, and have a nice day gf

No comments:

Post a Comment