Translate

Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Leagcy White Ranger Saba and Tigerzord price and prototype images



Thanks to the always good @Raz he has found an inserting discovery and that is their are going to be Legacy items of Saba (know as the Byakkoshinken in Dairanger) and the Tigerzord (know as the Won Tiger in Dairanger) both of them belonging to the White Ranger from Mighty Morphin Power Rangers season 2. Right now theses pictures are using the 94 toys and unknown that they will look like now, now for this blogger the White Ranger from MMPR season 2 is one of my earlier things that introduce my to the Power Rangers franchise even tho I was born after MMPR but I am personally excited to see this for my nostalgia and I will review the Tigerzord for this blog.

Come back for updates, Like me on Facebook, Follow me on Twitter, subscribe to my YouTube Chanel, subscribe to my Blog, and have a nice day.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment