Translate

Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Kamen RIder Drive first look and TK01 Kamen Rider Drive Type Speed

 
Sources from Tokusatsunetwork
 
Hello everyone with Kamen Rider Gaim coming to an end soon the Newest Kamen Rider series Kamen Rider Drive will appearing soon and today we got our first clear image of Drive and me personally it looks good (which i have not said "good" on my first impressions on the newest Kamen suite since 000) but the compound eyes looks just a bit weird and not a huge fan of that tire weal on the chest, also it does look like the Samurai Mega Mode from Power Rangers Samurai.    
What was also shown is Drive figure line the " TK01 Kamen Rider Drive Type Speed" which retail for 3200 yen, 18 points of articulaction and form and will include two tires.
 
At first look Kamen Rider Drive looks pretty cool and can't wait to see more of it, what are your thoughts.
 
Come back for updates, Like me on Facebook, Follow me on Twitter, subscribe to my YouTube Chanel, subscribe to my Blog, and have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment