Translate

Search This Blog

Monday, November 3, 2014

Kamen Rider Mach offical images

Sources HeroTaku

For some time now we were given an image of Kamen Rider Drive's secondary Rider Kamen Rider Mach and today is when we finally see official Design and (I swear I’ve seen it before but can't put my finger on it. I don't know maybe Eve from Wall-e or some kinda astronaut robot, and yes does) looks a bit like the original Kamen Rider and nice contras of red, white, blue and black.
 
On Mach right arm is where his tire change and his gimmick are called the Signal Bikes a motorcycle like thing. 
This design I do admit looks like it could possibly be a main rider, or a re imaging of the original Kamen Rider Ichigo, in a none gritty version.
Come back for updates, Like me on Facebook, Follow me on Twitter, subscribe to my YouTube Chanel,
subscribe to my Blog, and have a nice day

 

No comments:

Post a Comment