Translate

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 28, 2013

UPDATE 9/28/13 Fruit

Today was the final, final episode of Kamen Rider Wizard and now like next week or so is when Kamen Rider Gaimu will air I may or may not review it I only say that because lavender Ranger on his blog reviews Kamen Rider and Super Sentai the same reason why I stop reviewing the Power Rangers Megaforce Episodes because RangerCrew reviews them and I am the person that Reviews Digimon but i will do a first reaction to Gaimu and Gaimu has grow on me since i first saw him. Also I will not review Wizard because I gave up at Episode 20 (show how much of my attention it grab) and I also wait till the movie comes out because i not a movie reviewer. Come back for updates, follow me on Twitter, like me on Facebook and have a nice day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment