Translate

Search This Blog

Sunday, September 22, 2013

More Kamen Rider Gaimu toys

Kamen Rider Gaimu will soon and there are pictures of new toys and no names so I am making them up as I go along.

Bikes

We see what Kamen Rider Gaimu and the Banana rider bikes, they also turn into Lock Seeds and Lock Seed mode looks cool but the bikes are bland but hey the riders have horse they ride.

Banana arms 
just like the Gaimu Orange arms Baron get's too. price is 3100 Yen, $31.00 US Dollars.

Weapons 


The Banaspear is the weapon for Baron, so far the only thing it can do is extend (Insert your own joke hear). The Grape Ryuhou is the gun for Kamen Rider Ryugen. I think you pull that green thing in the back it spins and a big disappointment it the LED is red when I which it was purple so the purple would be brighter. Come back for updates fallow me on twitter, like me on Facebook, and have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment