Translate

Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Kamen Rider Drive final form Reviled+ Drive movie exclusive Riders & Super Dead Heat

Sources TokuNation
Today Kamen Rider Drive final form Drive type Tridron which I admire it looks quite well epically the helmet looking just like the front of the Tridron, I hope I continue to like this form because most of the Drive forms have been rather ehhh for me. Next up is the movie exclusive Shift cars for Drive's movie Surprise Future movie, the Shift cars are Shift Next Special shift cars that are a 2 in 1 shift car and Drive can use both Type Special and Type Next. Finally is the new device called the Tridoron Key which allows anyone who has the Mach Driver Honoh to go Super Dead Heat form. Some new info added here today for Drive new forms.

 
Come back for updates, Like me onFacebook, Follow me on Twitter, subscribe to my YouTube Chanel, subscribe to my Blog, and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment