Translate

Search This Blog

Saturday, May 9, 2015

Kamen Rider Fashion?

Sources JEfusion

With 2015 a surprisingly already almost half way done with it is almost the end of Kamen Rider Drive and introduce to the newest Kamen Rider and according to the source ît could be a Fashion themed season. According to the source quote 

FIqyFr3nB - “I heard the theme is fashion. As expected, I can’t imagine how it looks like without seeing the design image. I hope I get to see it next week”


zQacw/7nsedJ - Kazuhiro Takahashi will be the head producer for the next series. He has previously worked as series producer for Kamen Rider Fourze, and a few episodes of Kamen Rider W and Kamen Rider OOO.

They also stated that it is likely that the tradition of the summer movie introducing the next main rider for the new series will return. This means that the Drive's final form and the next Kamen Rider will be officially revealed in next month's terebi-kun and before Kamen Rider Drive’s summer movie premieres this coming August."


So yah a very new drmatic type of a different theme for Kamen Rider esphically since the orignal show was just about a Grasshopper design trying to defeat a but hey. My first thoughts on this "Toei is starting to run out of ideas". I don't know what I've do maybe Ghosts, angle and demons , time travel maybe? As long as the show is good I don't care how it will be and I hope it is good CAUZ Drive is just a GIANT... MEH! 

Come back for updates, Like me onFacebook, Follow me on Twitter, subscribe to my YouTube Chanel, subscribe to my Blog, and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment