Translate

Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

The Newest Kamen Rider theme is a GHOST!

Sources TokuNations

Despite some rumors spreader earlier about the newest Kamen Rider being a Fashion theme it is now fake and the actual new Kamen Rider season that will be happening is Kamen Rider GHOST! This is a concept that has not been excited before to come to mind and this does seems inserting (TBH I really didn't mind it being a Fashion season I mean Gaim had freakin fruit and well that show was amazing proving no matter what Idea you have as long as story charters and villains are good you can make anything work). Drive is just slightly passed its half way mark and then we should start getting more about Kamen Rider Ghost in either July or August.

Come back for updates, Like me on Facebook, Follow me on Twitter, subscribe to my YouTube Chanel, subscribe to my Blog, and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment