Translate

Search This Blog

Friday, May 27, 2016

2017 Mega Man Cartoon details

Sources: HeroTaku
Mega Man 2017 Visual

If anyone has been following this blog for some time now you would know that I am a Huge Mega Man fan and consider him to be my favorite Video Game charter of all time. With news a while back that Man of Action Production of a new Mega Man cartoon is in the work and now finally new details on the show and an image of what the Blue Bomber will look like in his new cartoon. And it's MEH for me. I mean yes he is blue, has his blaster on the left, has both arm and leg guards and also a helmet. BUT the design is to much Tron and as such this just looks overly complicated and to much happening in the design.

Now a quick summery on what the series will be, it goes Quote

"If you’re an 80s or 90s kid, you may remember an animated series about the fighting robot (sing it with me now: Mega Man!) that ran for two seasons during the mid-90s. It was a fresh, and unique, if not sometimes silly, take on Mega Man, and one that a lot of people (including myself) remember fondly. The new animated Mega Man series will follow Aki Light – a normal, upbeat, and above all optimistic young school-aged robot living in Silicon City. He soon learns that deep within his programming are secret protocols that allow him to transform – giving him nanocore armor, a Mega Buster, and the iconic helmet to turn him into a superhero – Mega Man!
Promising exciting new technologies and new robots, the series will follow the adventures and trials of Aki Light – a.k.a. Mega Man – as he faces off against threats to Silicon City, while trying to keep his superhero identity a secret and maintain a normal robot schoolkid life."
SO BASICALLY this sounds like it will be Mega Man Nt WarriorAxess/ Star Force, now it has been forever since I've that show but from nostalgic it was good and I enjoyed it. I am really not sure if you can strike lighting twice though. I mean can this really be good. After all this is Man of Action which did do Ben 10 (which is not to good as you grow up and just find Ben annoying) and the current Marvel cartoons (which are also not that good either (I have not seen any recent one so it may gotten better IDK really and I just do not care also). Hopefully in the end everything said and done this could be a good cartoon and give Mega Man a new Game along side Mighty No. 9 with reviving this franchise finally. and if not then we cna at lease have a good cartoon.
Come back for updates, Like me on Facebook, Follow me on Twitter, subscribe to the Otaku-Sentai Digiranger YouTube Channel, and have a nice day 

No comments:

Post a Comment