Translate

Search This Blog

Thursday, May 5, 2016

Power Rangers 2017 Movie suits reviled

Sources: Tokunation

It seems like every Thursday now at this point we are getting something new related with the power Rangers 2017 movie, which i am more then fine with since it makes me feel confident for this movie. but i do wish getting a full night sleep tho (seriously every Thursday since the Rita first costume has been reviled I have been waking up early on Thursdays). And FINALLY, TODAY after so mush anticipation on what these suits might just look like we not have our first look at them, and... And... AND... their ok I think. to me the designs here look like if Iron Man had his own Power Rangers because they do look like they take influences from Iron Man.

Now I was like worried since the team for the suits say they were going to be like quote "Grim and Gritty", but this, this right here I think is perfectly fine I think. And also it feels a bit more like PR then the crappy Power/Rangers "FAN FILM" (we will talk about that more when we get into Kamen Rider the first). Also I think we also may have had gotten our first look at the Morphers as well since the Morphers did go on the belt after the rangers transform and the belts look weirdly a bit like Kamen Rider Ghost belt and i also think has like their dinosaur as well (it is hard to make out because it is really small).

we also do have a quote from EW "Ours is an alien costume that grows on them, that’s not man-made. You can’t win everyone over, but we are trying to appeal to a more mature audience and gain new fans.” Fans like the Yellow Ranger herself. “It’s the coolest costume ever,” Becky G says. “I’m gonna wear it for Halloween for, like, five years.".

My real complaint for the suits would defiantly be the helmets because red well that actually looks fine and is my favorite (if looking a bit like Gosei's Red helmet a bit). Pink is also fine and my 2nd favorite, Black is had to make out what it looks like, and finally both Yellow and Blue's suck. maybe i will like them a bit more after getting better images of them (seriously the lighting here sucks here) but other then that i like these costumes and can't wait to see them in action and the movie in general.

Come back for updates, Like me on Facebook, Follow me on Twitter, subscribe to the Otaku-Sentai Digiranger YouTube Channel, and have a nice day 

No comments:

Post a Comment