Translate

Search This Blog

Thursday, May 19, 2016

Digimon voice actress Yuiko Mizutan has died


Sources: Kotaku.com
So last month in April we sadly lost the great Kouji Wada and sadly it has happen once again with the Death of Digimon Adventure's Sora Japanese Voice Actress Yuiko Mizutan sadly pass away at the age of 51 years old. Now Yuiko Mizutan passed away from Brest Cancer and she died on the 17th of this month. Now besides Yuiko Mizutan being the voice of Sora in Digimon Adventure she was also the voice of Mini Mouse in Japan and also Mihoshi in the Tenchi franchise. Now for me this is a really big lost since Yuiko Mizutan also did voice work in 2 of my favorite franchises.

1. She was the voice of Iris in Mega Man X4 and Mega Man is like my favorite gaming charter and the first X game is my favorite game of all time. And 2. (the big one here) she was also the voice of Mizuki from the 1989 Guyver OVA and as stated before Guyver is my favorite Anime. SO FOR ME YAH THIS SUCKS FOR ME, TIMES 3. It is such a Tragic lost since this year alone we lost Kouji Wada already and now Yuiko Mizutan and this should not be a sad year for Digimon fans since we are indeed from the rumored artificial from yesterday we are indeed getting a new Digimon season. I do pray that this will be the last time I will be doing something like this year, BECAUSE I don't think I can handle more Deaths in Digimon.

Come back for updates, Like me on Facebook, Follow me on Twitter, subscribe to the Otaku-Sentai Digiranger YouTube Channel, and ms Yuiko Mizutan may you and Kouji Wada rest in piece

No comments:

Post a Comment