Translate

Search This Blog

Monday, February 10, 2014

Digi-Ranger thoughts on Power Rangers Dino Charge

picture from RangerCrew
 
Since the Saturday of 2-8-14 it was announce that the next season of Power Rangers will not be adapted form Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters but Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger. and when this first was announce I was being like a slump and wana try and get my mine off this (this did help me tho watch the rest of Kamen Rider Hibiki and do expect my Kamen Rider Hibiki review either this weekend or at the most Monday) and latter I sorta accepted it. I did watch Go-Busters and really liked it, and to be honest I haven't seen Kyoryuger so I have no know nothing about it. but back to my thoughts I do understand why this is happing because Go-Busters did bad and it makes more sense to have Kyoryuger to be next because it was successful in every way. But of course the morpher / Changer will be different because of standers and practices (sad that it happens even more now) and it could be like kyoryugold changer, and I just feel hallow inside and it feels weird. but I give the show this it has an inserting premise and it dose sound like something worth watching

Come back for updates fallow me on twitter, like me on Facebook, also check out my YouTube channel and have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment