Translate

Search This Blog

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Kamen RIder Gaim and Ressha Sentai ToQger Crossover?

It was announce on Toq 1 (Shison Jun) blog and a picture that their will be an crossover between the newest Kamen Rider (Kamen Rider Gaim) and the newest Sentai (Russia Sentai Tokkyuger) and the crossover will be on ToQGer. This is the newest Kamen Rider and Sentai crossover, the first one it techely "A Friend In need" with MMPR and Saban's Mask Rider, then it was Kamen Rider Decade and Shikenger crossover, and of course their's the 2 (sofar) Super Hero Taisen. I can sum up almost all the fandom reaction as they suck, I have high hopes for this since I really love Kamen Rider Gaim and thinks it is fantastic, and as for ToQGer I may have only seen the first episode and I did really enjoy it and though it was enjoyable and like it. Final thoughts will we get lock seed with the ToQGer heads, or we will get Russas  riders (imagine it Toq-oh with Gaim's head).

Come back for updates fallow me on twitter, like me on Facebook, also check out my YouTube channel and have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment