Translate

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 18, 2015

Yugioh DARK SIDE OF DIMENSIONS Trailer Break Down

A brand new trailer today was announce on Youtube for the upcoming Yugioh Dark Side of the Dimension movie coming next year and I wanted to do a breakdown of all that happens in it. The trailer begins with it looking like hydrographic in a pyramid/ tomb with sand coming down the words and then a shot of the melimum puzzle then next ups is a shot of Joey, Tea, Tristen and Bakura looking at something then a shot of someone’s back which is the new charter of the film who still have not been given a name yet. then an awesome shot of both Yugi and Kaiba with a proto type of the gazer from Zexal (now that being up so many community hick ups when we get to GX and 5D's) and a newer Ver. of the Duel disk. And then in the final shot is the re appearance of Yami Yugi. This trailer has me hype for this movie and I really can't wait to see it, and even more want it Dub in the U.S. I mean that would be so many types of awesome right there.

Come back for updates, Like me on Facebook, Follow me on Twitter, subscribe to my YouTube Chanel, subscribe to my Blog, and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment