Translate

Search This Blog

Friday, April 8, 2016

Digimon Singer Wada Kouji is DEAD!

Sources: AnimeNewsNetwork

TODAY IS A SAD DAY, A VERY, VERY, VERY, SAD DAY! The Legendary Singer for Digimon Kouji Wada has sadly passed away at the age of 42. This was heart breaking news for me and was just shocked when I heard this news, I just stopped everything I was doing at the time to just cry. If you don't know Kouji Wada had Cancer in his Pharynx (the region of where your face and nose is located here is a picture of what I am talking about). In 2003 he had a Tumor which was found in his Pharynx, and after treatments he had the Doctors told him he would recover. However he had Cancer again in 2011 and then put a hold in his career but came back again in 2013. Which brings us to now 2016 where he has now passed away, his death was on Sunday April 3rd. 

This is just SAD no other words can be stated. He was an amazing Singer doing the opening for just about every single Digimon opening except for Xros Wars and Hunters (but he did do an insert song for the show so that even things out a bit). Looking back at it now him coming back to do a remix of Butterfly and & for Tri and him like having Cancer is just surprising really. I love Kouji Wada Digimon songs and I am already saying this whenever we get a brand new Digimon season the music will not be the same without Kouji Wada since he made how Digimon Music. Also keep in mind this in my Savers review I finished all of this before his death so if I do not see me bring it up in my Savers Review you know why. Now if you will excuse me i am going to listen to some of his music and just cry for a while.

Come back for updates, Like me on Facebook, Follow me on Twitter, subscribe to the Otaku-Sentai Digiranger YouTube Channel, and Rest in Peace Kouji Wada may your next life treat you better then this life did 

No comments:

Post a Comment