Translate

Search This Blog

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Kamen Rider Taisen Drive vs. The World, NO!

Sources HeorTaku

NO!


 
 
WHY! WHY MUST THEIR BE SO MUCH CRAP IN THE WORLD!? DID TOEI NOT HEAR THE CRITISUMS IN THE LAST MOVIE (WHICH IS TO ME WORST THEN BATMAN AND ROBIAN) I MEAN JESUES CHRIST COVER IN CHLOIC ON A POGOSTICK JUST WHY IS THIS MOVIE BEING MADE, I MEAN O MY GOD THIS MOVIE IS GONNA FUCKING SUCK AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!
 
So yah a new a new Taisen film have been announce today and I’m not excited about this at all, I mean the Last Taisen movie, Kamen Rider Taisen was absolute the worst there is and I mean I hated like really ,really hated and now a new Taisen Film is announce now, uuuuuhhhhhh. The Taisen movies basically ruined crossovers for me and I’m not really excited for another GODDAM Taisen film running charters that I like and love. And speaking of Taisen films look out this Saturday for something on my blog related to Taisen movies.
 
Come back for updates, Like me on Facebook, Follow me on Twitter, subscribe to my YouTube Chanel,
subscribe to my Blog, and I have no hopes for this movie at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment