Translate

Search This Blog

Monday, December 22, 2014

Ninninger ShuriKenJin!

Sources ToukuNation
In a recent new scene for Ninninger we were finally given a suite look at Ninninger mecha and it also have a name as well ShuriKenJin. And my thoughts on ShuriKenJin its fine and all but the legs and arms just sticking out ruins what could possibly be even a good to great looking mecha, it would have been easier to just do what transformers did and made the torso like a poser maser from Transformers (is just me giving my 2 cents). Well any ways that is the mecha for the show but hey it can transformer using the other basic zords on it (till it’s quickly forgotten in favor of selling more toys as these things typically go).

Come back for updates, Like me on Facebook, Follow me on Twitter, subscribe to my YouTube Chanel, subscribe to my Blog, and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment