Translate

Search This Blog

Sunday, December 7, 2014

Toho new Godzilla movie

Today it was announce that there would be a new Godzilla movie coming in 2016; yes the movie that was done this year by Legendary films has givin life back into the big G form this year Godzilla (which is mix by the fans and I personally like the movie and we can all agree that the scene where Godzilla kills the Muto was freakin awesome) and so yes we are having a new American Godzilla and new Japanese Godzilla movie which is a first ever. BTW if anyone can tell me what era of Godzilla movies we are in now (like the Showa Heisei and millennium era would this one be the Legendary era? No new info on the movie yet but info will be give once there is more.

Come back for updates, Like me on Facebook, Follow me on Twitter, subscribe to my YouTube Chanel,
subscribe to my Blog, and have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment