Translate

Search This Blog

Sunday, February 5, 2017

Digital-Ranger Stream's Digimon World Next Order


Hello Everyone Digital-Ranger here to announce that I shall be streaming Digimon World Next Order over on Youtube, and also maybe twitch as well. Yeah, I really don't know exactly how to like the stream on both Twitch and Youtube at the same time, and all I have is the PS4 itself with no recording equipment at all in the slightest, so if you know how to do both let me know.

Now if you look at the stream Dates you can see that I shale be streaming EST 6:00 PM- 7:30 PM/ PST 3:00 PM- 4:30 PM or in my time 4:00 PM- 5:30 PM Motion Time. I know it feels Short yes but HAY that is my free time I do have...SO. Now if you are wondering why I did not do this when this game first came out because I was sick is the short answer, plus I also didn't realize that this game is NOT A Cyber Sleuths Game and is much harder with its Digivloution system. When I found out about this  I needed a week to know how exactly how to play this game. Now I have a good grasp on the Game now and will be ready to stream it. 

So come and see me Stream Digimon Next Order where you'll see me fail... BECAUSE if it's not a 2D Platformers odds are I am not really all that good at it! My personal Youtube here Twitch here.



Come back for updates, Like me on Facebook, Follow me on Twitter, subscribe to the Otaku-Sentai Digiranger YouTube Channel, and have a nice day.



No comments:

Post a Comment