Translate

Search This Blog

Thursday, February 2, 2017

Lionsgate final Power Rangers 2017 movie poster

Sources: Tokunation 

With the new Lionsgate 2017 Power Rangers movie coming in less than 50 days Lionsgate has released this brand new poster with all 5 Rangers and their Battle Zords and I have to say I'm Impressed. This Poster looks awesome with all the Ranger and also their Zords as well, although we still have not seen a clear image of the Megazord on promotional advertisement in the slightest, but I assume things will change come post movie. anyways short update but nice to see this excited for this movie. 

Come back for updates, Like me on Facebook, Follow me on Twitter, subscribe to the Otaku-Sentai Digiranger YouTube Channel, and have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment