Translate

Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

2016 Super Sentai Doubutsu Sentai Jyuuouger

CQALS 2WwAAlvD8
Sources TokuNation 

Already with Ninninger only like half way done (again only halfway done) Toei had sign the Trademark for Doubutsu Sentai Jyuuouger which is a animal themed Super Sentai. Funny seeing that Dobutsu Sentai was used for Doubutsu Sentai Go-Busters. a lot of people have had debated on "really another Jungle Theme Sentai, AGAIN" which I do not mind all that much since we have a lot of animal theme Super Sentai's before. yes it would have had been nice to see a bug space Sentai season.....

I will not judge something atomically judge something I will usually wait for things like suits, cast, and then the show it self before i make any real decisions. I do not mind if it is light haired or not all i just ask for is that it is compliantly written is all because the last few super Sentai seasons have had not been that smart of shows. And also Bandai does not meddle all that much because Ninninger toys are currently has the most horrible sold toy sales in recent times. 

Come back for updates, Like me on Facebook, Follow me on Twitter, subscribe to my YouTube Chanel, subscribe to my Blog, and have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment