Translate

Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Power Rangers Dino Super Charge proto type toys

Sources @razzle1337 on twitter 
With now Power Rangers Dino Charge finally back on air we are getting proto type images for Dino Super Charge toys and here is the list of what will be coming out next year.

Dino Super Drive Sword

 
Spinosaurus and Black T-Rex Zords
Plesio Charge Megazord
Embedded image permalink
Ankylosaurus and Deinosuchus zord
12" Dino Charge figures

5" Dino Charge figures
New Dino Charge training set
New Dino Charge cycles
Embedded image permalink 
T-Rex Super Charge Zord Armor
  
Super Charge Blast and Battle Basic Morpher


  
T-Rex Super Charge Morpher

 
A lot here and a bunch including the Drive mode which again I DO NOT CARE FOR THE ZORD EXCLUSIVE MODES (but I do like the Dino super Drive sword). and WOW I WAS RIGHT, I was Right about the Black Dino Charge Megazord and who knows that might play into something in the future like maybe a crossover which was also in the Sentai. 

Come back for updates, Like me on Facebook, Follow me on Twitter, subscribe to my YouTube Chanel, subscribe to my Blog, and have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment