Translate

Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Kamen Rider Specter first image

Sources Tokunation
Today we have our first Image of Kamen Rider Specter, Ghost's 2ndary rider. and first impression of his design, it's OK. to me it just kinda look like just like another form of Ghost. it is fine and all but just all that much to me, maybe I will like it more on when I see it in action but hey I'll give it a chance. Now also we have is the Specter Driver and the Gangan Hand proto type images as well and Specter Drive looks a lot like Ghost Driver. over all not all that much to say for design wise of Specter but both weapon and belt are nice at lease.

Come back for updates, Like me on Facebook, Follow me on Twitter, subscribe to my YouTube Chanel, subscribe to my Blog, and have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment