Translate

Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Kamen Rider Chaser V-Cinema


 
 




 
Sources Tokunation 
If their was 1 thing everyone loved from Kamen Rider Drive that would have to be Chaser who everyone loved and everyone was sad about when he did die (and I almost broke out crying in tears when he did die, no joke I was that sad when i saw him die). but it looks like Chaser is not completely dead because he's back in a new Direct to DVD movie with also coming with a DX Break Gunner (Drive Saga Version) with also added in with a new Shift car which from this image looks a lot like the Shift car from Kamen Rider Lupin. it will be awesome to see Chase back in action once again.
Come back for updates, Like me on Facebook, Follow me on Twitter, subscribe to my YouTube Chanel, subscribe to my Blog, and have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment