Translate

Search This Blog

Sunday, September 20, 2015

Kamen Rider Specter official costume

Sources TokuNation

 Kamen Rider Specter Headshot 
With Kamen Rider Drive officially over (I'm not counting the Drive Ghost crossover episode since that is a different thing all tougher) we are now getting our first look at Kamen Rider Specter, and his design, well did anyone else get a Blue Exorcise vibe from this design,cauz i did. I mean there's stuff like the blue, the horns going in the back of the head, the almost flame looking design of the chest, I mean you can't help but to think about it, only thing that has a bit of a difference is that his helmeted makes him looks like he has a mustash. Ghost is airing in just a matter of time but I'm very excited for this show and sees what this show offers, especially with it being the 40th anniversary o,,f Kamen rider (AAAAWWWWWWW SHIT, this means that the next taisen movie is going to be a special type of bad then). 

Come back for updates, Like me on Facebook, Follow me on Twitter, subscribe to my YouTube Chanel, subscribe to my Blog, and have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment