Translate

Search This Blog

Monday, September 14, 2015

2016 Super Sentai Rumors: Space & Bugs

Sources RangerBoard
http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/metalheroes/images/4/41/B-fighter_kabuto_027.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20120718154929 
Already that time we are getting some Rumors about the new Super Sentai show and theses are Rumors so nothing is concrete as of now so this is currently a grain of salt to take in right now. What is currently being said now is that Japanese boards is "space + insects" (uchuu + muchuu). Now if this is true then this means that we would officially have our first Super Sentai involving with SSSSSSSPPPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEEE wich the closet that has happen with Toku and Space is Power Rangers in space and also the Astro Borgs from Big Bad Beetleborgs (unless you count older shows, none of which I've seen or know of). now Just the Idea of this alone sounds really awesome and I look forward if this really is true. 

Come back for updates, Like me on Facebook, Follow me on Twitter, subscribe to my YouTube Chanel, subscribe to my Blog, and have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment